Welcome to Blogging for Justice, a Chain | Cohn | Stiles web blog focusing on the law, our firm, and our involvement in the community.
First, a little about us: We’re Kern County’s leading plaintiffs’ personal injury law firm, and the oldest personal injury law firm in Bakersfield. Our attorneys have represented clients from all over the San Joaquin Valley and throughout California for 80 years, and in the process have recovered in excess of half a billion dollars on behalf of our clients. We concentrate our efforts on protecting the rights of individuals who have been seriously injured due to the negligent, reckless or intentional conduct of another.
At Blogging for Justice, you’ll be able to learn more about:
- Tips and information on what to do if you ever find yourself in need of one of our lawyers.
- News about our high-profile cases and results.
- Our charitable work throughout our community.
- Information about the firm’s various practice areas like car accidents, wrongful death cases, elder abuse cases, civil rights cases and oilfield accidents, among others.
- Awards and recognitions of our lawyers and law firm.
- Other relevant news and insight from throughout our area.
Thank you for reading. You can also join us for breaking news and information on our various social media sites: